Follow Me !

Friday, December 31, 2010

29122010 ♥ Love This Day too :)

Sunway with Theng ; Weii ; Man ; Mk ; Joey Today !


Sry Theng , I dunno u wait me so loong time ! :)


Go by Theng daddy's car 

Then go fetch Carmen n her sister.

Reach Sunway dunno what o 'clock d xD 

Then we hang gai gai lur 


They bought a bottle as my birthday present !

THANKS U ALL MUCH MUCH ! 

This no picha sry xD


THANKS JOEY AND MK !  

Bought a DOMO for me ! :D





Me and Domo :)






And Then u go play this - 大头贴! Love It So Much! Everyday I also take lai see xD

After this , we got bought each ppl a badge too. 

Ps nia , I no capture dou :P


I LOVE TODAY ! 


 Stay Tuned! Next post ; 30122010! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment